Featured Installation Sites
Brindley HouseClarence DockCo-op - AndoverDarlington CollegeDryburn Hospital, DurhamEldon SquareExCelExCel Phase 2ITV StudiosNewcastle CollegeNorthumbria University Sports CentralPrime FourSt. George's ParkStadium of LightTelecity Data CentreThe HiltonThe PointTrinity Square
The primary function of a louvre is to provide terminal ventilation to a building taking into consideration air flow, weathering and aesthetics.
Find below examples of our Architectural Louvre projects.
- Architectural LouvresBrindley House
ADS have supplied, designed and installed continuous louvers for Brindley House in Birmingham.
- Architectural LouvresClarence Dock
ADS have been involved with the design and installations from early in the project.
- Architectural LouvresCo-op - Andover
ADS designed, supplied and installed a complex, continuous & Facetted Brise ...
- Architectural LouvresDarlington College
Browse images of the work we carried out at Darlington College.
- Architectural LouvresDryburn Hospital, Durham
ADS provided the ventilation louvres to the university hospital of Durham
- Architectural LouvresEldon Square
- Architectural LouvresExCel
Check out the work we carried out on ExCel.
- Architectural LouvresExCel Phase 2
Browse images from our portfolio of work on ExCel Phase 2.
- Architectural LouvresITV Studios
The new ITV studios at the Salford Quays in Mancheter houses the new Coronation St. set and studios. ADS provided a large screening louvre system to the roof level.
- Architectural LouvresNewcastle College
- Architectural LouvresNorthumbria University Sports Central
Browse our work on Northumbria Uni's Sports Central.
- Architectural LouvresPrime Four
ADS were contracted by the facade contractor to provide a range of architectural louvre systems to the new Prime Four business park in Aberdeen.
- Architectural LouvresSt. George's Park
Have a look through our work at St. George's Park.
- Architectural LouvresStadium of Light
Browse through the work we carried out at the Stadium of Light.
- Architectural LouvresTelecity Data Centre
ADS provided a multitude of ventilation equipment on the Telecity Data Centre development in Acton, London.
- Architectural LouvresThe Hilton
Have a look at the work we carried out on the Hilton.
- Architectural LouvresThe Point
Our SL100 screening louvre was used extensively at the new 'Point Data Centre' in the London Docklands.
- Architectural LouvresTrinity Square
Check out our louvre work on Trinity Square.